My role in this project
I'm the Lead Physics Programmer of this project.
- Implemented 3D Constraint Based Rigid Body Physics engine.
- Implemented Mesh Collider. (Collider can be generated from mesh)
- Implemented 3D GJK for Collision Detection.
- Implemented full constraint based engine for Collision Resolution.
- Implemented Raycasting for editor to move objects around.
Mocha Studio is the second iteration of our custom game engine developed by my game team. It is a robust component-based Game Engine developed in my junior year.
It has advanced features such as Multi-Threaded Task Scheduler, Deferred Shading, Physically Based Rendering, integrated Scripting Language and Code Editor, Constraint Based Physics Engine and more.
Engine written in C++ and C#. DirectX11 is the Graphics API used. Physic is using GJK collision detection.